Thursday, June 19, 2014

Website Redesign and a New Blog

My Mac finally bit the dust a few days ago which has forced me to consider other options for my website design. I've used Wordpress in the past and really like having the ability to update things without being tethered to one computer.  Most of you are familiar with Wordpress blogs, but they have a more powerful option which goes beyond just blogging. 

I'm mulling over the idea of providing a website design service exclusively geared for artists and their portfolios. If you like what you see and would like to have your own portfolio/gallery-type of site, let me know and I will try to give you an idea of pricing and options. 

You can check out my new layout at kentcbrewer.com and feel free to signup for my newsletter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your comments are appreciated.