Tuesday, October 8, 2013

"Brush With History" People's Choice Award

This past Friday I had the pleasure of attending the opening reception for "Brush With History: Following Frank Reaugh", a juried plein air show at Dallas Heritage Village in Old City Park. Paintings from 15 participating artists were on display in Browder Springs Hall.

I was surprised to find out yesterday that one of my entries had won the People's Choice Award which had been voted on by patrons attending the show.

This may be a bit of humble bragging, but there were dozens of excellent plein air works in the show so winning this award really meant a lot to me. This has been a really good year. God has blessed me beyond my expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Your comments are appreciated.